Join us at Le Mary Celeste this Saturday, June 17th for a jumble extravaganza featuring a mixture of handmade products, second-hand clothes, games, prizes and general jumble fun. This edition of the jumble sale will be village fête style, our line-up of stall holders so far includes:
•Come get your very own 5-minute watercolor portrait done by yours truly!
•Friend Lindsey Tramuta from Lost in Cheeseland will be signing copies of her new book ‘The New Paris’
• Noir Gaazol: Accessories, jewelry, magazines and design objects, sold from their mobile bicycle boutique
• Form and Flux: 100% natural handmade scented candles
• Boneshaker: A selection of handmade doughnuts
• Imogen Bailey: Botanical screen prints and floral handmade products.
• The star of the jumble sale will be our charity cake competition which will be judged by public vote and specials guest judges Frank Adrian Barron, aka Cake Boy, and Chelsea Wilson the winner of TV show Le Meilleur Patissier. All proceeds will go to the amazing organization Le Recho towards their aid of refugees.