Book by FiftyThree

_1110753

Paper by FiftyThree is my go-to application for drawing on-the-go.  I’ve used it reportage style capturing Paris’ latest latte on my IPad.  And also documenting the whirl of parading fashion elite in my 6 Second Street Style series. FiftyThree is a mobile invitation for creativity, never having to worry about unsharpened pencils again!   And now with Book, my collections of sketches and chicken scratches can now be printed on accordion paper, neatly folded into a 15-page Moleskine journal.

FiftyThree kindly asked me to create a Book of my own.  Capturing a year’s worth of seasonal fruit and vegetables, I’ve created a very personal pocket guide to seasonal eating…

-2-3-4-5

. . . . .

Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest

About these ads
16 comments
  1. Absolutely Great! Love your work! Fun, Happy, Inspiring! More Please!

• thefrancofly said:

Thank you sincerely, Marianne! Check out my PInterest page if you want to share with all your friends. Best, Jessie

• thefrancofly said:

Thank you very much, Marjorie. I really appreciate it!

2. Joyce Howe said:

Beautifully “fresh” and not overworked at all.

• thefrancofly said:

Thank you very much Joyce! It was no easy feat on the iPad.

3. Sharon said:

I’m really really interested in these printed on cards! Can you do that?

• thefrancofly said:

Hi Sharon! Thanks for your interest. You can send your requests to my email address thefrancofly@gmail.com . Happy you’re reading!

4. Courtney said:

How can someone buy your prints? I’d love these.

5. Carroll said:

How do you keep your edges so sharp? Do you go back in with the eraser? These are so inspiring and lovely.

• thefrancofly said:

Hi Carroll. It’s not as easy as it looks. It takes a lot of layering, erasing and trial and error. I definitely improved while making the Book. Have you checked out the FiftyThree’s Pencil yet? It’s much more precise as a stylus and has blending capabilities. Can’t wait to get one soon. Thanks for reading!

• Shaheen said:

Whaat do you it without the Pencil?! It’s beyond gorgeous.

6. Haaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn !!!
    Mais c’est tellement sublime Jessie, j’y ai pensé toute la journée! Pas parce que j’avais envie de faire pareil, juste parce que ton travail est tout bonnement admirable. Je l’admire. Je t’admire.
    Bisous
    Et il faut absolument que tu te procures ÇA. Si quelqu’un le mérite c’est bien toi.